Please view our Example Case Studies
Law Marketing/Business Development:
- Facilitate social media training to help attorneys leverage those networking tools within the parameters of the State Bar and ABA Advertising Rules, and stay abreast of social media trends.
- Advise attorneys on blogging and email marketing including identifying topics, writers, and developing editorial calendars and time-management plans.
- Advise firms and facilitate implementation of integrated and digital marketing and business development initiatives.
- Implemented a best-practice process for organizing annual client communications and gifts. Reduced costs by 21% and 29%, respectively.
- Edited, streamlined firm contact database management process. Reduced returned/erroneous mail by 28% the first year, another 32% the second year.
- Managed practice groups’ quarterly meetings and annual business development planning sessions.
- Managed client CLEs and client appreciation events.
- Provided business development, branding, and advertising strategy for Family Law practice.
- Collaborated with Appellate Law practice to design historical tracking of appeals for cross-marketing use inside and outside the firm.
- Identified business development networking opportunities for Estate Planning Law practice.
- Developed branding, web content for Tax Law practice.
- Served as marketing liaison to multiple practice groups, including Mass Torts, Products Liability, Pharmaceutical, Class Action, Admiralty, International Law, Intellectual Property, among others.
- Developed time-management plan for highly engaged national law firm partner.
- Collaborated with outside consultant to drive partner’s business development within national firm.
- Teamed with leading partner to design business development program for associates in regional offices.
- Empowered and coached law partner to overcome public speaking fears to successfully present before a crowd of more than 100 peers.
- Managed award-winning client communications project garnering positive firm and client feedback.
- Landed first-time media coverage for annual firm-sponsored community event.
- Incorporated client survey feedback into successful Wall Street Journal regional advertising campaign.
- Collaborated with outside branding and website teams to update law firm’s website and build an intranet and client extranet.
- Overhauled online and physical files of law firm’s marketing department to improve speed and logical access to information by anyone in the firm.
- Rebuilt prior year’s budget and outlined current year’s budget of law firm marketing department, improving budget accuracy and greater detail of marketing and business development expenditures.
- Designed a variety of content for law firms (website, print, client communications, presentations, advertising, event collaterals).
B. General Marketing:
- Created business development plan for growing CPA agency; outlined strategy to identify and pursue new business.
- Developed content and new design for marketing collateral and digital communications for health professional.
- Designed product-introduction plan for start-up’s innovative clear kayak. Developed product marketing plan, pricing strategy, and product-introduction communications and events.
- Created new marketing plan and execution strategy as part of a new business and branding plan for a botanical gardens; conducted historical, market, and competitive research.
- Improved efficiency of internal and external communication collaterals and website content for University-Government research program, bringing together scientists, researchers, and governmental agencies for heightened collaboration.
- Implemented business social media strategies for small businesses, providing education on the social media landscape and applicable tools as well as training.
- Increased by more than 35% social media presence, followers, and conversation in anticipation of non-profit’s 25th anniversary event.
- Publicized the physical launch of author’s book into "near space" aboard a weather balloon, landing coverage among regional outlets and CNN.
- Collaborated with web designer to create new site logistical navigation and content for technology firm; managed site update.
- Managed execution of advertising campaigns across departments of a major telecom during its national re-branding process.
- Designed successful campaign communications materials to reflect candidate’s personality.
- Served as surrogate speaker for successful Texas Attorney General candidate.
- Provided voice-over for judicial candidates’ radio commercials.
- Managed public relations activities for U.S. Congressional candidate.