Flip Cat Consulting takes a consultative approach to business development. We love what we do; it is a pleasure to serve our clients. Our goal: to help business ideas land on their feet.
Mission: To deliver positive, open, creative guidance that enables businesses to adapt to change and extend value to their clients. A successful relationship will enable Flip Cat and our clients to positively impact our communities.
Our primary focus is law marketing: consulting and advising law firms, practice groups, and attorneys in areas of business development and marketing -- in compliance with ABA and state bar rules. We address broad marketing needs including business strategy, practice development and client relationship development, process improvement, plus social media strategy, training, and implementation. Social platforms we work with include LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+, and related tools. We can also train and help implement CRM programs such as Interaction.
Additionally, we provide general marketing services to a range of professional services, B-to-B, B-to-C, and non-profit businesses.
Flip Cat Consulting, LLC is led by owner Teresa Martin who has 25 years’ worth of marketing experience that includes work with leading international and regional law firms, large corporations, as well as solo practitioners and entrepreneurs. Teresa is available to present on
- Practice Development (inc. strategy for business and client development; social media, email, and other communications platforms; best practices)
- Business plans, marketing plans for individuals, groups, organizations
- The increasing impact of artificial intelligence, blockchain, and other technology on the future of law and legal practice
- Social media training, implementation for professional services practice and for individuals
- Digital and integrated marketing within the ABA and state Bar Rules, (Ethics CLE up to 1.0 credit)
- Applying entrepreneurial best practices for legal business development success
- Overcoming adversity
Teresa has a J.D. from the SMU Dedman School of Law; an MBA in International Business and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship, both from the University of Hawaii Shidler School of Business. She obtained a B.A. in English from Trinity University. Teresa is a founding member of DFW Legal Hackers, President of Social Media Dallas, and a founding member of the Social Media Marketing Society.
Kimberly Russell primarily supports social media implementation and client service/project management. She has 20 years' experience from the insurance industry overseeing large-company client management as well as client communications, website content management, and email marketing. She is versed in Word Press, Facebook, and a broad range of other social media platforms and email marketing services.